Monday, December 1, 2008

A day of Food and Fun


I had to do it - my pride and joy on Thanksgiving Day - I was the proud mom of a twenty pound maple basted turkey. and it was so good, and moist and did I mention good? I should have also taken pictures of my next favorite - the quadruple chocolate cake I made. Thinking of it now reminds me there is still some left in the fridge. Anyone Hungry?


There's my girl - up on Michelle's horse Bo, all on her own. She loves horses.



The Crew. Grace Gabriel Delaney and Austin. They grown so fast. Austin is almost 10, Gabriel 7, Grace a few monthes behind Gabriel and Delaney at 4. Austin was less than impressed that Aunt Kim still wanted a picture of all the kids.....little does he know he could be 30 and I'll still sit them all down for a picture.......

Night Ya'll- I'm off for some chocolate cake.






No comments:

Post a Comment