Monday, November 17, 2008

All that Hair


This is my girl - she has such a pretty smile and such pretty hair, when it's down for anyone to see. I always have it up, pony tails, braids, you name it, otherwise it becomes a snarled mess. It hangs down her back all the way to her butt. I've tried to talk her into a hair cut but it hasn't worked yet. (notice those pretty bangs???)


Yup, hair is flying and this assures me that I will have many tangles and snarls to remove when all is said and done.



she can be just so cute can't she? this is her christmas dress - it came with a matching dress for a doll to wear, and yes, the doll was in some pictures also? Look closely, do her bangs look any different? no? good! the day after we took pictures at the barn, my lovely girl got a hold of scissors and took a chunk out of the bottom layer of her bangs. THankfully it was the bottom layer and you could 'brush' the longer upper hairs over it. Of course, you can't tell that I also used some extra hair color of mine to give her some red highlight streaks down the back. (thanks mom!)

I can't help it, she really is a good looking girl. (minus her attitude, but lets just focus on those good looks for right now>)

2 comments:

  1. She is a cutie pie! Maybe you could talk her into donating to Locks of love? Or, a great detangler is Silk, very slick stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try that one - as it is i'm thinking of buying stock in suave products, their detangling spray and creme rinse especially. (Good thing you can see the tooth paste she must have dipped her braids in the night before pictures)

    ReplyDelete