Saturday, November 1, 2008

The amazing Transformation
















Well, after getting off to a slow start thanks to slow traffic - We all made it home to start getting ready for Halloween. Almost immediately upon seeing the costume SHE PICKED OUT, Delaney started telling me she didn't want to be Tinkerbell. I persevered, and got her into the outfit, and as you can see, she was NOT to happy about it all. Thank goodness for hand-me-down outfits from big brother. The transformation into happy race car driver was almost instantaneous! All were happy and we were out the door. We met up with Purple boy and Hannah Montana and we were off (I'll have to compare Hannah to her famous dad Billy Ray later.) We went to a Halloween Carnival up in Statesville, where the kids could get candy, ride rides and have all sorts of fun! And well, she was a cute Tinkerbell but I think she handled being a race car driver too!

No comments:

Post a Comment