Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gabriel's 7 year Pictures

I don't remember if i've shared any of these pictures with you. At various times during the year, I decide that my family hasn't been tortured enough with all the picture taking at home, so I haul them off to my favorite "Portrait Innovations" and my favorite photographer there, Emily. She's been taking pictures for us since before Delaney was born. It all depends on the bribery. The time before this - i hit on the PERFECT bribe. Monkey Joe's. Its a big building filled with inflatable slides, etc and the kids love it. So, they behave and smile, they go to Monkey Joe's. I've learned that being a parent is a fine line between what you have learned, and how you can bribe your kids. This is a picture I like of Gabriel- he's getting to be such a big kid (sob). I can hardly believe he's seven.
Then again, don't even get me started on Delaney - she's four. She'll be going to school this year. If only I could win th powerball so I could have a bigger house and afford a Nanny, then i might think about more, but since i don't see that happening, i guess i'll just sob some more when she goes off to school this year. Here they are together - acting like they like each other, at least for this moment. Actually, they aren't too bad. I just hope they continue to get along as they get older. And speaking of getting older, we're off to Cici's pizza night for Gabriel's school. As soon as we get his reading and spelling done that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment