Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Then and Now

When I went back through some of my pictures from last year - I came across these- from a hike at Lake Norman State Park on February 3, 2007. Amazing that almost exactly a year later, we're back at the park with nice weather doing another hike. I did remember this hike and picture and looked for that same tree, but couldn't find it, so we settled on this new one we found. Thankfully there was a tree with a couple forks in it, i put my small backpack in and then put my camera on top to take the picture. At least i didn't trip running from the camera to the tree to get in before the timer went off.

We won't go into detail about what I think of myself in this years picture. I'll just focus on the kids. Boy can you tell Gabriel has filled out! From my skinny mini kid last year to skipping pant sizes this year! And Delaney - she's looking less the toddler and more the little girl. I can't believe we'll be signing her up for Kindergarten this spring.
So, I hope you enjoy the comparison - well, except for me, don't go there.
Note to self - baggy sweatshirt and hiding partially behind husband is MUCH more flattering.....

1 comment: