Friday, September 19, 2008

A Beautiful Friday


It's a beautiful friday in the south. low humidity, low temps, just wonderful. I am headed out from work early to grab the kids and grandparents and head out to Lazy 5 Ranch up in Mooresville. They've added some new stuff - kangaroo's, walk thru aviary, chicken coop. All sorts of fun for the kids! And, all sorts of pictures for me to share I'm sure! My dad and Nancy have been here 5 days now and I haven't taken a picture yet, so it's time. Tomorrow we are off to the state park for a night of camping - the tent is set up in our yard to verify this fact. We had to make sure A) we could find the tent, B) we could put the tent up C) we would all FIT in the tent. It seems it will work for us. And if all else fails, we pile in the camper with Dad and Nancy. We hope to do some fishing and biking while we are up there, so the kids will be in HEAVEN and exhausted by the time we are done I'm sure.


I checked on the turtle eggs yesterday and no dirt movement yet. we'll hope they don't appear then disappear this weekend while we are busy!


Cheers Ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment