Friday, October 3, 2008

Nice View



So, my job is located on a jobsite. I move from place to place around Charlotte depending on what we are building. Our current site was an old Driving Range - turning into a Medical Facility - we have a job trailer and are going to be adding two more - in order to get the area ready - the site guys have been working and I'm thinking I need a hard hat, safety vest and glasses just sitting at my desk. One of the things they had to do was pull down a fairly big tree - that was oh, 18 inches from our trailer, three feet from my office. I moved to a different corner while they were doing that. It's interesting to work while the whole trailer is shaking as the bulldozers go back and forth. You can't say at times like this that my job is dull that's for sure. The arial shows our site- our trailer is up in the left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment