Sunday, October 26, 2008

Patterson Farms
















We did our annual trip to Patterson Farms for a pumpkin. They added a couple activities this year that the kids loved- duck races and tomato sling shots! I wish the cow milking had worked a little better, poor things were worn out I guess and out of "milk". This country girl just had to laugh. I wish that I had pictures of myself riding the tractors - unloading hay, feeding the chickens, pigs, cows, etc. Half the time I think the kids are going "yea right mom, you're making this stuff up!" you know, having to bring eggs back to the house in this frilly basket my mom made just to embarass me, running out to the milk house in the middle of dinner to get more milk....being excited to get thermal socks for christmas so my feet didn't freeze while I was out doing chores.... - stop - i know half of you are rolling your eyes at this but it's the TRUTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment