Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yellow and Green Dots


I have become obsessed with Green Dots, and Yellow ones too. I am determined that all should be green. This obsession comes from the new equipment at my local Curves. It's called the Curves Smart Program. You get a computer chip that tracks your work out at each machine. At the end - it downloads in and tells you where you are performing and your peak "green" dots and where you are doing okay, but need to work harder "yellow" dots (and they put the dots on the part of your body so you know what's what). I have been determined in my effort in the last few weeks , especially the GLUTTEALS! i had green all over except there (okay, and my back). On monday I wait for my summary to come up and YES, I have a green dot on my.....but then all other have turned yellow. FOILED. Last night I tried it again, and at the end, yes, vindication, only one yellow dot remained - ONE. So when I start rambling about seeing yellow dots, you at least know where it comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment